SIMART Technology User Agreement (the“Agreement”) is entered into among you (or“User“, means all individuals or entities who register, log in, use or browse our services), SIMART Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as“SIMART”or “us” ) and our operational cooperators (hereinafter referred to as “Cooperator”), with respect to www.simart.me (hereinafter referred to as“Site” ) and the products, programs and services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”, including but not limited to Simart Technology APP ) of SIMART.
Please read this Agreement carefully and fully understand, including disclaimers, liability restrictions, rights and restrictions, and choose to accept or not accept this Agreement (minors shall read this Agreement with their legal guardians). If you do not comply with our terms or policies, the language may suspend or discontinue the provision of services to you. Through your registration, login, use of services or other acts, confirm on your behalf that you have read and understood this Agreement and agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree to accept all constraints, including acceptance of the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice. You can visit our web page at any time to view the latest user agreement. If you do not accept any of our changes, you can immediately stop using the services provided by the language. If we continue to use our services, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
You may visit the Site without registration. However, you need a Simart Technology account (“Account”) and provide relevant personal information on the registration webpage in order to access more Services. You can delete or suspend your account under the instructions of the Site, and we will keep or delete your account based on this Agreement.
You hereby commit and undertake the following:
● You understand and agree that this site is an application service product. You shall take full responsibility for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of your registration information; you shall also update your registration information in a timely manner; you shall not publish any information in the name of others; you shall not use the registered account maliciously; Otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend service, you should assume full legal responsibility. We do not accept any liability or obligation for any claim or loss arising from your actions.
● You shall use this website and services in accordance with all applicable laws and take full responsibility for the conduct under your registered account, including your statement and any loss or damage that your statement may cause directly or indirectly. You should assess the content of the risk yourself and take all risks, including the correctness, completeness or practicability of the content. Any loss or damage arising out of such acts or activities shall not be liable;
● You are obliged to keep the registration information on this website properly and be responsible for all activities. If you find any illegal or unauthorized activity, you must immediately notify the SIMART. SIMART is not responsible for damage or loss caused by the user’s failure to comply with any of the above terms.
● All your remarks on this website are public information accessible to any third party. Any content you publish on this website is regarded as public information, and the user shall be legally liable for this act. If you do not want any third party to be informed of your comments, please do not post them on the website.
You should also understand and confirm the following:
● You accept that for business development, we may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke our services at any time without further notice;
● We may include advertisements and so on in the service. You agree with us or interested parties and partners to display advertisements and other activities when you enjoy our services;
● We have the right to suspend at our own discretion the contents of any agreement that violates the laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction; we also reserve appropriate legal measures for any violation of rights, discrimination, threat to security, or impersonation of others. Includes, but is not limited to, deleting any illegal or infringing content, suspending the membership of violators and keeping relevant information, and reporting to relevant bodies in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
● Some of our services must be used with other networks,including, but not limited to, application and subject markets. You shall bear all related communication or other costs of any third party service provider. If your activation involves value-added services, we strongly recommend that you contact your provider for related fees;
● When you shop on this site, you can only modify any of the following information to maintain the security of your account; your name, address and telephone number. If you need any help, please use the phone number you entered in the order to call customer service. any phone number other than the order need to be confirmed.
User content refers to all content generated by downloading, publishing or other activities through this website and the language service (your information, pictures, music or other content). You assume sole responsibility for such content and all risks arising from the disclosure of such user content.
After uploading, publishing or participating in the activities through this website and the SIMART service, it shall be deemed to be granted an irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-authorized, transferable and tax-free version of the global license to SIMART in order to:
●By using user content ,provide you with Turkish products and services to improve them. We can also copy, publish, display, produce derivative works / or bring them into other works, or otherwise use your user account (except personal information); you grant a transfer license for the above matters;
● Copy and publish your content and personal information only to designated receiver;
● You agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your user content.
You have the right to use this website legally.
You have the right to upload, download, install and use Turkish products and services on mobile communication devices.
SIMART language and its related companies have the ownership of SIMART language accounts. Upon completion of your registration, you have the right to use a SIMART account. The authority to use the account belongs to you only, but not to borrow, lease, license, transfer, gift or sell the account. The language has the right to recover any account according to the operational requirements.
You have the right to change or delete personal information, registration information and any content published. Please note that you must take the risk that any pictures or words saved in the system may also be deleted when deleting relevant information.
You should be responsible for the security of account information and password, and take legal responsibility for the activities under the registered account. You agree not to use the password and account in the name of another person under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify SIMART once you suspect others using your password or Account.
You shall not sell, lease, transfer, release or make other commercial use of the content from the Site or SIMART products and services (including but not limited to content or the advertisements or sponsored content);
You shall not visit the Site or use SIMART Services to establish similar or competitive services.
Unless expressly prescribed by laws, you shall not copy, publish, download, change, translate, merge, decompose, and paste or decompile etc. any part of the Site or SIMART Services ( including but not limited to the content or the advertisements or sponsored content) in any manner;
You agree to bear all the risks and take full legal liability for the following activities while using the Site or Services.
Publish or spread any other content prohibited by the local administrative regulations and laws.
You shall not use the Site or SIMART Services to engage in any behavior or activity stated below:
Upload or release virus, worm, and malware to damage or change computer system or data.
Collect the information or date of other users, such as email address, without authorization;
Disable network connection of the Site, make the Site to over handle, interrupt or undermine the website server and connection in other ways;
Interrupt or undermine other users’ normal use of thee SIMART Services.
You understand and agree that our services are based on technical support from third parties such as Android, etc. you understand and consent that we may provide some of your personal date to such third parties in the course of receiving technical or any other support from them. You agree and authorize the Site and SIMART products and services to limit your rights of using the Site and SIMART Services.
User Content means the content that is downloaded released or generated while using the Site and SIMART products and services by users. You have to take legal responsibilities for content disclosure caused by you.
When you visit the websites and advertisement of a third party, the third party’s terms and policy applies. You will bear all risks and legal responsibility when you use third party’s services.
The Site and SIMART products and services include content provided by other users, and the interaction between you and other users only belongs to you and other users. SIMART does not control such User Content, bear legal liability, or own the obligations to check, monitor, examine and approve such User Content. You thus bear legal liability for the risks of such interaction.
You agree to use the Site or Services harmlessly and help SIMART to avoid bearing any lawsuit, complaint, loss, damage, responsibility, cost and fees (including but not limited to counsel fees) from any third party caused by the use of the Site or Services, you user content, your violation of this Agreement.
SIMART reserves the exclusive right to defend and the right to claim for compensation.
User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music or others) results from downloads, releases or other activities through the Site and SIMART Services. You are solely responsible for such content, and bear all the risks results from your disclosing user content.
You will not unilaterally reconcile when you and SIMART jointly file a lawsuit against any third party without written consent from SIMART.
SIMART will reasonably notify you such lawsuit or action at law.
Under no circumstance SIMART will bear any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental,, exceptional or punitive compensation results from this Agreement. You bear all the risks from using the computer system and mobile database through the Site or Services.
SIMART will not bear any legal liability under circumstances stated below:
● Provide your personal information in accordance with local regulations and government request;
● Disclose private information caused by your negligent actions;
● Any circumstances caused by suspension, breakdown and so on that result from the hacking, virus invasion, blockings due to illegal and harassing content, government control or any other reasons related to network, technique, communication line and information security management.
● Cause losses to the users because of any third party, such as the communication line breakdown technical problems, the network and computer breakdown, and other cases of force majeure;
● Risks come from threat, defamation, offensive or illegal information that caused by anonymous or percolation through the Site or SIMART products and services;
● Any psychological or physical suffer and economic losses due to misleading or deceiving when you interact with others through the Site or Service.
● The Site or SIMART products and service expressively declare that we do not guarantee timeliness, security and accuracy of the Services expressly, impliedly or in other forms. The Services include but not limited to the following,
The “Intelligent Phone Number Recognition” Service, where the “ Intelligent Phone Number Recognition” Service refers to the service that recognize phone numbers that come from incoming and outgoing calls or text messages. SIMART will upload such number to its server, therefore identify the “Marked Information” of such number. Your data and information in this Service will be strictly protected, and we make sure you cannot be identified result from uploading such information.
Such Marked Information is provided by users or network partners. We use technical means to ensure that (i) such Marked Information is consistent with the information uploaded by many users during a period of time (i.e., when the tag information of a strange phone number is “ a fraud telephone number marked by 500 people”, it indicated that a large number of users determine the number of telephone is a fraud and updated the Marked Information within a period of time); (ii) filter and select the most reliable Marked Information, and indicate the sources of such information to you. Meanwhile, we provide the option for users to send us feedback on Marked Information.
Any content posted by the user on the Site does not represent or reflect any viewpoint or policy of SIMART; SIMART does not bear any responsibility for this.
Under no circumstances shall SIMART bear any responsibility for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, exceptional or punitive damages, including profit losses caused by using SIMART ‘s Services. In spite of the provisions in this Agreement, the responsibilities we bear will not exceed the fees (if any) you pay for SIMART Services during registration valid period, for any reason or in any manner.
Any information posted on the Site or the Interactive platform should not infringe the intellectual property or any third party. You cannot upload, release, change, spread or copy any material or trademark under copyright protection, or proprietary information of others, without the written consent of the owner. If SIMART receives the appropriate notice from any copyright owner or its legal representative, we will remove the related content after investigation.
Graphics, words and composition involving SIMART and other SIMART logos appear in SIMART products and services are the trademarks of SIMART. Without written consent, you cannot display or use them in other manners in any way. By no means can any entity or individual use, copy, change, spread, transcribe any part of the trademark or bundling sell with other products.
In addition to the previsions therefore, you can promptly contact us through our email address (email@example.com) if you think someone copies or publishes your work on the Site, and also infringe your copyright. Please also include the following information in the written notice: (i) materials evidencing that you have copyright or you are authorized to exercise copyright of the allegedly infringing content; (ii) your explicit identification, address and contact information; (iii) the network address of the allegedly infringing content; (iv) the description of the allegedly infringing copyright works; (v)materials evidencing that your copyright infringed; (vi) under the premise that you agree to bear all consequences of perjury, you issue written statement of the accuracy and authenticity of the content in your written notice.
We may change or modify terms of this Agreement at any time, and will not notify you through your email address or notifications on the Site. Your use of the Site and all other services of SIMART after modifications to the terms indicate that you agree to such changes;
SIMART reserves the right to modify, keep and suspend the Site and SIMART products and services without notification from time to time.
You agree that SIMART will not take any responsibility for changing, reserving or suspending the Site and SIMART products and services, the actions taken by other services, or third parties.
Your suggestion to SIMART (“feedback”) is regards as transferring all rights of Feedback, SIMART has the right to use the Feedback in any appropriate method. We also consider this feedback unclassified and non-exclusive.
You agree to not provide any information you regard as privacy and proprietary to SIMART. We reserve the rights (not obligations) to examine your content on our judgements. We have the right to remove your content at any time for any reason. According to the terms of Modification and Termination, we have the right to reserve or terminate your account.
You must provide the latest, most used and valid email address. SIMART will not take any responsibility if we are unable to reach you through the email address you provide. Undoubtedly, the notifications on the Site and emails sent to you consist of valid notifications.
If some provisions of this Agreement cannot be applied for some reasons, they will be revised to apply legally; and other provisions remain applicable.
The title of each paragraph is written only for the convenience of reading and does not have any legal or contractual obligations.
Without written consent from SIMART, you cannot transfer the rights and obligations stated in this Agreement. Any behavior or activity violates the provision about such a transfer attempt is invalid.
Address: Camlica Neighborhood 147th Street Dimas Business Site Apt: 4/N Yenimahalle District, Ankara Province TURKEY – Zip Code: 06200